Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Create and maintain library of current state ("as is") capabilities, desired future state, and timing of what gap will be addressed and by when. Design, develop, and implement Mobile and Retail Consultation tool capabilities using Java and web-based application technologies. Create IT solutions that meet the business and IT requirements. Partner by working collaboratively with the Solutions Architect, development team and infrastructure engineers to develop, document and maintain current and strategic cross-capability roadmaps, principles, standards models, patterns, and reference architectures. Should bring in expertise related to Mobile/Tablet applications. Experience working in Agile based product teams with an ability to work across multiple projects in parallel.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
At least a Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Information Systems, or Computer Science
• 8+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience designing, developing and implementing a company’s Web-Based Applications, Mobile/Tablet Applications through:
• Modular architectures for web-based applications
• Responsive web design
• The use of the following technologies and tools: JAVA,CSS3, HTML5, Angular JS, Spring, J2EE, JBoss, SOAP, REST, XML/XSLT, Hibernate, JSON, Oracle, and Layer7, Jenkins
• Experience using Java, Git, Maven, Grunt
• Experience working on customer focused systems that have complex workflows and integrations to multiple external systems
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
Experience using Java, Git, Maven, Grunt