- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Consultant to join their Analytics team to strengthen the team and the make it faster, more efficient and nimbler to enhance the Marketing Department. They in the process of bringing more SAS based reporting and analytics capabilities in-house which means that they are developing scripts, procedures and processes, often from scratch.
The successful Senior CRM Data Analyst will be an integral part of this process and will have excellent opportunities for growth and development. This also means that the Consultant we are looking for is a natural self-starter and must be very comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. By bringing more Analytics and project management capabilities in-house, they are creating the environment for deeper insights, root cause analysis and continuous improvement through the Marketing Department.
The Senior CRM Data Analyst, will support all customer marketing (retention and acquisition) programs for all engagement campaigns. This includes collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders and thought leaders within CRM Analytics as well as supporting the management of all annual strategic marketing initiatives.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math or related field and ideally an MS or MBA
- 6+ years experience working within a large, matrix organization focused on analytics and project management
- Strong understanding of Marketing and demonstrated success using insights and analysis to deliver impact on strategic marketing initiatives
- Excellent Project Management and Client Management skills to understand and define requirements and plan and execute analysis to deliver on requests.
- Technical Skills required are Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, SAS Enterprise Guide,
- SQL, Serial Attached SCSI and Hadoop will be plus