- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $49.50/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
As a Retail Brand Manager, you will be working with client's retail partners to guide their marketing communications and ensure they adhere to retail brand guidelines. You will be the expert for Retail across all brands and products in retail and will work with retail partners to ensure consistency in all retail executions. You will also take part in helping to define global guidelines and deliverables for both online and offline retail and will be working with regional counterparts to ensure consistency in regional executions.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Help develop global guidelines for retailers to maintain global consistency in retail.
- Safeguard the retail brand by reviewing retail partner marketing collateral/assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines.
- Interface directly with retail partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for collateral/asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing collateral/asset disapprovals.
- Work on projects as they come about such as helping to build retail guidelines and global creatives, auditing current retail executions in stores, keeping retail online asset hub updated, coming up with new ideas to streamline brand management and approvals process.
- BS/BA in any field of study or minimum 6+ years experience
- 5+ years in a brand management role, preferably at a tech/hardware company.
- 5+ years of experience in retail merchandising and understanding of the retail landscape highly preferable.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and/or a strong eye for design aesthetics highly preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing or partnership role.
- 5+ years of experience working on a global team and an ability to lead regional and localization teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment.
- High energy and go getter attitude.
- Experience in production work.
- Flexibility, teamwork and dedication
Nice to haves:
- Strong mobile oem background
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***