Our client is a large financial institution in Pennington, NJ and they are looking for a to join their Marketing team for a 12 to 18 month contract. This Marketing Project Manager job is 40 hours a week and health benefits and 401K are offered. The Marketing Project Manager will support marketing strategies focused on helping financial advisors build their practice by promoting internal cross line of business collaboration. Primarily, strategies to integrate two lines of business as a key partner in enhancing the client experience.
Marketing Project Manager key tactics include:
• Development of a video and written library of partnering success stories & executing a campaign to socialize them
• National event support
• Strategic messaging refinement
• Development of an internal knowledge sharing workshop call series between the two ines of business
Additional Marketing Project Manager responsibilities include collateral maintenance and enhancement, playing a key role in supporting the needs of the partners and other initiatives to support new acquisition as determined.
Marketing Project Manager minimum requirements:
• 5+ years of marketing related experience
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong program and project management
• Strong verbal and writing skills