- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for a billion+ users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting design.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Passionate about social media and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Must have at least 3+yrs of relatable, industry experience with mixed methods research. Should have experience with a few different companies.
- Shipping software products a plus
- High energy, passionate, adaptable
- Excellent communication with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a UX Researcher for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***