- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking a contract UX/UI designer to join their Digital Design and Architecture Team. They are looking for a collaborative UX/UI designer to play a key role in creating and evolving digital experiences.
- Work closely with product owners, SMEs, content writers, SEO/SEM strategists, data analytics and IT development teams to understand what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on improving the user experience across the digital properties and services you will be designing
- Ensure all deliverables conform to company’s Digital Experience Standards
- Translate requirements and insights into user journeys, screen flows, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes
- Work closely with the research team that will test and validate designs iteratively throughout the design process
- Confidently present your designs relaying the user journey and research insights that informed your design to stakeholders
- Shepherd designs through development and QA testing process to ensure the best user experience outcomes
- Comfortable supporting both agile and waterfall development processes; must be comfortable navigating enterprise technology development platforms and methodologies
- Work quickly and independently while also collaborating and maintaining good communication with project team members
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks