Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy company, is looking for a Content Strategist to work within the UX Team to ensure that the content is considered as part of the overall brand and user experience, and they will help to set strategy and guidelines for creating and maintain content.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
• Manage the definition, inventory, migration, governance, and quality of the content needed
• Develop and execute plan for content migration/rationalization
• Consult and write communications
• Provide guidance to team members on communication plan details such as delivery timing, vehicles for distribution, and overall messaging
• Help define the various levels of ongoing communication efforts that will be necessary as changes are implemented into niche user groups and across the enterprise.
• Work with project team to steward and drive execution of the overall plan (including engagements and training) and develop content for deliverables in the communication plan (emails, newsletters, presentations, quick reference cards, website articles, etc.).
• Assist with other projects the team is working (forums, videos, articles, etc.)
• Organization & Analytical (huge volumes of data)
• Improvisation & Adaptability (handling pressure, changing priorities)
• Time management
• Visual Design
• High standards of quality
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Professional (presenting themselves to senior managers)
• Quick & avid learner