This global tech giant is looking for a Usability Researcher to conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of our target audience. You will be documenting and delivering detailed reviews of competitive products, including an analysis of product features, design, and perceived strengths and weaknesses.
This will include researching, documenting and delivering detailed reviews of our products, including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings. You will document and present recommendations based on research and analysis, working with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
- 3-5 years of experience in researching and Qualitative and Quantitative, analytical work
- 1+ year experience working in the tech industry (ideally enterprise level)
- 3+ years’ experience giving presentations and/or leading communication (PowerPoint, leading meetings, presenting your research findings)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, HCI, HCDE) with Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with CRMs
- Ovo Studios experience would be great!