- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
The Partner Marketing team develops marketing programs across social media platforms/ecosystems. We are responsible for working with an ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of marketing for all its clients. Our marketing team is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to support our sales enablement efforts. This role is responsible for supporting the development of how our partner ecosystem is structured and how we go-to-market from a marketing perspective. The successful candidate will have strong sales and marketing background along with program management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Partner Program, along with supporting collateral, in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Devise go-to-market strategies across platform B2B marketing channels – websites, PR, blog, advertising.
- Partner effectively with Partner Marketing and Program teams to deeply understand the needs of the partner ecosystem to deliver valuable sales and informational communications.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelors degree.
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency, tech and/or product and services company.
- Experience in program and/or project management.
- Strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Marketing Associate onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park. It's a 6-month assignment with option to renew or convert to full time role.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for t