- Job Terms:
- $50HR-$55HR DOE
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
Service Design Practitioner - A Fortune 500 Banking Operation in Charlotte is looking to hire a Service Design Practitioner. Our client looking for a service design practitioner who can work in a role as an individual contributor.
This person can tap into other team members to supplement gaps they may have in their skill set, but they should be self-led, responsible for moving the work through all phases of service design.
Typical candidates have some combination of the following skill sets, but may not possess all:
- Qualitative research – may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Quantitative research - may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Customer and Employee research
- Cross Channel Experience research and design – digital, contact center, brick and mortar
- Documentation in form of journey map, service blue print, story board – varying levels of visual design skill set acceptable
- Root cause analysis
- Current state and Future state work
- Understanding of business case development, ability to contribute
- Candidate must be able to work well with all levels of employees in a company including comfort presenting and gaining buy-in from C-suite individuals.
We are seeking an experience design practitioner with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, and possibly interaction design and business process analysis. Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner. Require experience working inside a large corporate environment.
Core responsibilities of the role include
• Contribute to the design, planning and execution of primary research studies involving stakeholders, customers and team members.
• Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
• Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
• Help facilitate service design workshops with individuals across lines of business, producing activities and materials, and writing follow-up reports and action plans.
• Write, design, and present material to extended project team throughout project life cycles, including to executive stakeholders
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) - Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
**We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!**
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com