The client's Retail Marketing team is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of client’s products and services in all environments. In this assignment as Interactive Producer in the innovation team, you will be driving the development and launch of physical and digital interactive experiences. You’ll be bringing together cutting-edge display, audio, and sensor technology to build experiences that express the brand.
As an Interactive Producer, you will shepherd a project through from concept to prototype and launch. You will help develop, communicate, and execute project plans. You’ll demonstrate a collaborative working style that bridges technical and creative workstreams, and a resourceful approach to getting things done.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
• Manage your projects from end to end. Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
• Support existing and new interactive exhibits, ensuring timely delivery and effective coordination among stakeholders, suppliers, and other team members.
• Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
• Support maintenance of existing interactive fixtures and demos. This can include hands-on technical support.
• Define technical and functional requirements and communicate and drive technical integrations.
• Develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution.
• Agency and partner management.
• BA/BS degree in fields, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3-5 years of strong production or project management experience in a creative or digital production agency, or in-house team in a similar function.
• Demonstrated experience in the production of websites, apps, and online/offline experiences with preferred experience in both technical and creative workstreams.
• Passion for web and emerging technology and software development, current with industry trends and their application.
• Results-oriented, resourceful individual with strong collaboration skills who is willing to pitch in beyond their core role.
• Able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
• Experience working with creative teams and external agency partners.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to independently own and manage projects.
• Self starter.
• Basic hands-on technical support skills. Are you the person your friends call to help set up their new devices?