As a Senior Visual Designer in this assignment, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver product stories and services to the world through identities, client websites, apps, and mobile experiences. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, information architects, marketers, project managers, writers and engineers to deliver these campaigns, sites and experiences.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Create narratives, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital)
• Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and other web designers and developers.
• Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
• Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
• Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
• Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
• BA/BS Degree in Graphic Design
• 6-8 years of experience in a related field as a designer at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house team
• An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts. Including, illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
• Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
• Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools
Nice to Haves
• Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a plus