In this assignment, you will create concepts, design marketing materials and produce best-in-class visual assets that will be used to support global campaigns for the client's program. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Community, Content and Partnerships, you will help drive consumer adoption and brand awareness. You will be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who does not settle for the expected and conventional.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Use creative design skills and techniques to steward and extend the brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts to define creative direction for global campaigns, ensuring campaigns are on-brand and deliver on program objectives
- Develop great-looking creative including social media assets, co-branded partnership collateral, web images and digital illustrations.
- Find solutions for product related web and graphics requests.
- Update brand guidelines as needed and provide direction on application of visual design
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a creative role with a consumer-facing focus in agency, technology, digital media, or mobile business.
- BA or BS degree in Design or related degrees
- Advanced skill in Creative Applications e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Has elegant, sleek, and accessible sense of design
- Exemplary execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; demonstrated track record working across complex cross-functional teams.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a creative design role in agency, technology, digital media or mobile business with strong knowledge of the social marketing landscape (Strongly preferred)