- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
Person will be responsible for quality checking digital marketing campaigns prior to launch to ensure high quality marketing material for our customers. This includes campaigns across email, ads and onsite channels. This could also extend to basic landing page quality check. Quality assurance responsibilities will include all supported languages. Individual will be in charge of quality across channels, but not for ensuring that the translations are correct (i.e. no language requirements outside of English for this role). Person will also manage advertisements of small/medium business policy events through onsite, ads and email channels. They will also be responsible for sharing policy campaign results back to stakeholders.
- Experience managing Digital Marketing campaigns (FB Ads, SEM, display, email, etc.)
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
- Trouble shoot and resolve bugs within marketing system
- Experience with Facebook's Power Editor ad creation platform or other major marketing platform, experience working with large scale digital marketing campaigns to wide audience sets
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel (formulas, tables, conditional formatting)
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Channel Marketing Quality Assurance Associate for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***