Our top broadcast client is looking to hire a media coordinator for a one year assignment working on will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of on-air media campaigns for specifically assigned network(s). Responsibilities will cover all on-air executions (owned assets and cross promotion). The Media coordinator will work with internal partners to ensure all media executions are impeccable and efficient to the strategy provided by the senior media lead. This position reports to the Media Manager within the Media Strategy & Analytics department
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist Media Strategist and Media Manager in developing and executing media plans
• Assist Media Strategist in compiling post analytic data and post reports
• Implementation of strategy and scheduling for on-air activities
• Work as liaison with Media Asset team on asset request and management
• Assist in live events at the broadcast center as needed
• Answer discrepancy reports from the broadcast center regarding on-air scheduling and secondary event implementation during on and off hours
• 1-2 years experience of marketing and advertising or related experience. Media planning and/or experience with media analytics a plus. Must have fundamental broadcast marketing subject matter expertise.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, who takes initiative and has a positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator. Strong team player, high level of attention to detail, able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously. Must be able to communicate in an effective, concise, persuasive, articulate, and confident manner.
• Teamwork – Must show an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by senior team members.
• College Degree Required – Emphasis in Marketing and/or Media Strategy a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
• Basic knowledge of media databases, including (but not limited to) Gabriel/GIS, GriPit, and PDS
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States