We are seeking an accomplished Business to Business account management professional with a proven track record of delivering exceptional business results and stronger partnerships.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management and Operations, this non-supervisory contract position involves managing and supporting some of most strategically important partners to help them as they grow their ecommerce businesses.
Supported by local technical, marketing and deals staff, you’ll help your accounts to maximize their ecommerce sales by studying and sharing buyer demand and seller performance data, helping to source and curate inventory for retail promotions, and assisting the seller with any issues or obstacles they may encounter.
Top notch customer service skills are the minimum that we expect for this role. To succeed, you’ll also need to be thorough, reliable and highly adaptable. And in order to thrive, you’ll need to be able to work with others with fluidity, and love working in a fun but high-paced, and demanding business.
- 3+ years business to business account management experience.
- University Undergraduate Degree.
- World class customer service skills.
- World class communication skills. (English fluency essential, French an asset).
- World class email communication skills. (Responsive, concise, and positive).
- Fluency with MS-Office.
- Effective working with numbers and end-user business reports.
- Internet-based business experience an asset.
- Familiarity with the platform and/or ecommerce fulfillment systems an asset.
• 1-year temporary assignment
• Based in Toronto, Canada
• Less than 5% travel is required. Travel is within Canada and the USA.
• 40 hours weekly
• Day shift