As a Digital Technician for the client's Photography Studio, you will collaborate with the studio
team to set up shoots for high-quality digital photography for Retail and the online
Store. We are looking for an individual with a passion for visual design, great
organization skills, and a can do attitude.
● Work cross-functionally with Photographers, Stylists, and Set Designers with their photoset needs before and after the shoot. This includes preparing surfaces, setting up
lighting and cameras for multiple sets, and properly handling equipment after shoots are complete. Ensure all the equipment is in good working order at all times, calibrating
monitors before each project and keeping all gear clean and organized pre and post-shoot.
● Work with the Photographer to ensure quality and consistency across a range of product photography. This revolves around excellent workflow practices on set, a keen eye for detail, and open communication with the photographer throughout the shoot. +Prepping and organizing files from the camera station for post production
● 4+ years of experience assisting in a product photography studio, agency, or equivalent.
● Fluency with industry-standard equipment and practices. Expert ability to prepare for shoot across a variety of photography techniques, lighting, color, and composition.
+Ability to perform at a high level in photoshop, stacking images, pathing, ect.
+Attention to detail to work through productions with photographer, noting focus, composition, lighting, ect
+Ability to composite images
Nice to Haves:
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates an elevated sense for design and detail, and analytical ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines.
● Proficient understanding of pre-media solutions and alternatives, namely, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge and Capture One.
● Proficient understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and/or Digital production, processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends.
● Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
● Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
● Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
● A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute against multiple projects in a fast-paced, dead-line-driven, and technical work
environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.