Assignment with potential for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mountain View and San Francisco!
Execute email programs from start to finish, including:
- Define, execute and measure customer-backed email campaigns to drive product usage, conversion, retention, revenue and unit growth
- Partner with Segment Marketers to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns, including onboarding, retention and win-back strategies across a highly segmented customer base.
- Provide input on customer segmentation and contact strategies across the customer life cycle
- Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class E2E customer experiences
- Build program test plans. Preform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
- Partner closely with internal and external cross functional teams (e.g. Segment Marketers, Product Managers, Data Ops, Analytics, Creative & Deployment Agencies) to strategize and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and analyze campaign results.
- Develop creative brief. Manage creative development with copy writer, designer and programmers.
- Accurately estimate and track program costs.
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines
- Set-up, test/QA and deploy email campaigns in Eloqua
- Email marketer with 5+ years’ experience in b2b and b2c marketing.
- Email marketer with blend of strategic, executional, creative and analytical skills
- Passion and ability to iterate quickly on learnings, insights and strategy development and turn those into actionable email marketing campaigns and plans
- Curiosity and energy for digging into campaigns, finding data sources, mapping processes, leveraging technology and collaborating with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns.
- Experience setting up campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Experience setting up, executing and measuring life-cycle email campaigns.
- Ability to create cross-channel contact strategies with a lens toward email and mobile commnications
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
- Effective at leading prioritization discussions
- Solutions oriented mind-set
- Passionate about creating best in class customer experience through email marketing
- Provide recommendations based on learnings, data and insights
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization.