The Instructional Designer designs, develops and potentially delivers learning materials by documenting activities, supporting communication between subject matter experts, and generating content under the supervision of Learning Management.
The successful candidate will...
- Generate learning content by writing descriptive content based on SME input, capturing screens for inclusion in course material, specifying graphic elements for inclusion, presenting materials for SME review.
- Rework content based on feedback and manage communication surrounding the adjudication of comments.
- Test and QA their own work, as well as submit for QA by others.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of adult learning theories and concepts; instructional design theory and methods, delivery options, measurement and evaluation theory and methods, and various software tools.
- Work in a collaborative manner in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Be proficient in eLearning design software tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Create and design content will be consistent with standards.