- New York, NY or San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
In this assignment, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the client's Core marketing team by driving the marketing communications execution as a project manager.
Provides clear feedback to the agencies and partners to deliver best in class creative campaigns.
Collaborate with regional and local marketing teams to roll out marketing initiatives globally, by supporting campaign localization.
Own project based budgets, schedules for multiple concurrent projects and drive client communication.
Create relationships with senior management and represent production timing and expenditures to them.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Champion creative production process and integrated communication planning with sensitivity towards project delivery deadlines.
- Drive effective project prioritization and collaborate with social, media and event teams to deliver best-in-class marcomm execution in challenging timelines.
- Manages assigned creative agencies and partners to build effective campaign assets.
- BS/BA Degree (Open to area of study)
- At least 5 years of world-class production experience in a creative / production agency
- Experience with in-house creative and production methodologies with excellent record of driving efficiencies
- Strong understanding of marketing communications execution process
- Result oriented with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience wearing multiple hats as production business manager, talent affairs, music negotiations, and rights and legal clearances
- Experience working with new and innovative technologies
- Global experience and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***