Our client is seeking a SharePoint Knowledge Management Specialist to help support their Operational Excellence and Health, Safety and Environment Business Unit in San Ramon, CA.
The scope for this work includes:
• Supporting the consolidation/clean-up of sites (e.g., architecture, permissions) prior to migration date (December to March)
• Reducing or eliminating technical complexities to ensure a smooth transition (November to January).
• Reconstructing, rebranding and improving 200+ pages that were developed using a customized master page template; many of these pages include customized web-parts/apps (e.g., easy tabs, news rotators). (October to March)
• Supporting supervisor in addressing day-to-day requests (e.g., permission requests, fixing broken links, creating/updating lists and libraries, updating content on pages, and reconfiguring permissions and sites to optimize performance and user independence/capability going forward).
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Science equivalent required
• 2-4 years’ experience managing information management system
• Expertise as a Site Collection Administrator in SharePoint 2013/Online/2016, including associated applications like SharePoint Designer
• Experience with Office 360, understanding from technical side how the Office Products interact with SharePoint – i.e. Power BI, Full Microsoft Suite, Adobe Photoshop