Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Spaceman - Merchandising Specialist for an upcoming project. This is a project position on site at client in Philadelphia.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing planograms at the store level using Spaceman Professional Software (preferred), JDA (or similar) space planning software according to the store’s merchandising and planogram standards.
- Revise or develop actionable planograms that will improve performance of product assortments through the use of visual merchandising.
- Merchandise various product categories on pegboard and/or gondola shelving. Example – light bulbs, ceiling fan, fixtures and/or ceiling fan accessories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong computer skills; training in Microsoft Office is required (especially Excel, Word)
- Spaceman merchandising training and experience is beneficial but not required
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and time management skills