One of our top CPG clients seeks a temporary Asset Coordinator to assist their design team in collecting, organizing and delivering assets across our product design, packaging, creative and marketing groups for a specific project. This person will connect with local and overseas partners in the collection of said assets. A core responsibility will be to maintain the organization of all files collected. This Asset Coordinator will be responsible for gathering assets for various projects, receiving and sending assets, creating and maintaining a common folder structure and documentation, and communicating this structure cross-functionally.
- Downloading and distributing assets as needed for internal teams, teams overseas and outside vendors.
- Select and optimize assets for optimal use across multiple digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet, social media, etc.)
- Lead, support and manage folder structure within our department's network.
- Maintain a master contact list of the other departments' contacts for obtaining assets. Be the go-to person for Hot Wheels asset trafficking.
- Identify ways for improving efficiency and productivity through asset filing and organization.
- Assist various creative stakeholders and marketers in tracking down assets and minor design needs.
Reporting to the Director of Packaging Design, the Asset Coordinator leads the implementation of folder structure across the department, maintains and organizes all digital assets, and is the point person between Hot Wheels Design and other cross-functional groups within Hot Wheels for digital asset needs. Asset Coordinator helps designers, marketers and producers gather assets to speed up the production process. He/she will be responsible for selecting and optimizing assets for digital use as needed for a specific project.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must be detail oriented and extremely organized. Should be able to work towards identifying best practices and systems to sort and manage all digital assets. Needs to have a base understanding of the web environment, app development, and some knowledge of design, creative, and production process. Must be able to quickly adapt to the department process and constantly seeks solutions for efficiency and improvement for the team.
- 1 year of experience working as an asset coordinator, digital librarian, digital designer, or graphics coordinator
- Basic Knowledge of web technology and database structures
- Basic Knowledge of 3D software, such as, Modo, 3D Studio Max, Maya, ZBrush, Softimage
- Design software; Adobe Design Suite CS5
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiar with typical creative and production processes
- Experience working with clients and vendors
- Experience working with digital asset management systems is a plus
- Experience working with large IT organization a plus
An Undergraduate Degree from a four-year university/college (or comparable experience) is required. Minimum 1-year experience of asset management, design, or related field required.
Required Software Skills: