We are seeking an IA/UX Designer for one of our valued clients in the energy industry.
We are seeking a strategic-minded user experience professional to partner with us in designing user-focused online, mobile experiences. The architect must be a motivated self-starter who is able to work individually and collaborate with other team members.
· Show enthusiasm, creativity and knowledge of cutting-edge technology and campaigns when brainstorming new projects with our teams.
· Express designs through wireframes, site maps, schematics, flow charts, storyboards, prototypes, interaction specifications and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
· Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint upon which all other aspects are built.
· Partner with our IT and Creative teams to insure best UX practices are followed on all projects.
· Participate in internal and client reviews with teams and clients.
· Excellent wireframing, journey mapping and interaction diagramming skills (Sketch, Axure, etc).
· Interactive wireframing/prototyping skills (Flash Catalyst, Balsamiq, Microsoft Expressions, Axure).
· Strong knowledge of site design; mastery in principles of Web design (HTML, CSS).
· Strong design skills and knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
· Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology. Experience creating user models, including persona and scenarios.
· Exceptional communication skills, leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to closely collaborate with other disciplines, including business analysis, project management, technical architecture and engineering. Ability to work with teams a must!
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, flexible and creative environment.
· Experience with designing for mobile devices (iPhone or Android apps) a plus.
· Experience working with pattern libraries a plus.
· Minimum of BS or BA degree in related field or a demonstrable record of relevant professional experience.
· At least three years relevant work experience.
· Experience working on large, complex web sites. agency experience a plus.