- Wayne PA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Seeking an Account Manager to
- clearly articulating a brand’s marketing challenges and opportunities, manage multiple projects, and actively solving problems.
- The Account Manager builds strong, trusting client and team relationships. He/she will guide, advise, assist, and coach team members in professional development while respecting and protecting confidential client information.
- Works closely with client to determine overall strategy and marketing plans and provides strategic leadership and input to the internal team.
- Supervises junior account team members, Leads internal team members for assigned projects.
- Provides strategic input and comments on developing creative/copy/strategy.
- Provides key updates to senior management
- Travel to client site to learn about needs(client site: Local, Atlanta, Princeton, Connecticut).
Established Agency that works with Pharma Clients to assist with their marketing and branding needs.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Positive, entrepreneurial, must have a good attitude and disease to please clients
• Must have pharma experience(ideally in pain space but not necessary just needs to understand pharma and feel comfortable learning about the pain space).
• 3-4 years of experience working with/managing clients
• This person will want to roll up sleeves to get the job done.