- Downtown LA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
- Develop original content across multiple channels: digital properties, white papers, conference presentations and pitch books aimed at institutional investors with assets of $1 billion or more.
- Translate complex ideas into compelling, sophisticated and informative pieces.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and investment analysts to create insightful, deep and timely commentary on portfolios and markets. Writer quarterly commentary on institutional mandates.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to create incisive content on industry trends as well as our products and solutions. Come up with innovative ideas on messaging that is visually engaging and differentiates our company
- Be digitally savvy. Utilize digital tools to analyze and understand the impact of our messaging in the market place and adapt accordingly. Stay up-to-date with digital tools and actively use them in developing content and messaging.
- Create content that helps bring forward business problems and positions us as a having valuable points of view / solution to help solve the challenges.
- Keep abreast of company, industry, and regulatory changes and internal initiatives.
A minimum of 10 years of professional writing experience, with at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven experience creating content for products including Target Date Series, along with financial industry trends in the mega-market investor segment and DB plan space, retirement plan options and products, and general economics topics.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into compelling, audience-appropriate communications.
- A portfolio of editorial content that exemplifies superb writing skills and an ability to develop creative solutions, from succinct promotional copy to long-form articles or reports.
- Digital Channel Dynamics: Deep understanding of current digital tools, channels, trends and customer engagement, fluency in Social Media, Search, content Marketing and how to modify content to best deliver engagement with these different tools.
- Combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines. A self-starter who can work cross-functionally and thrives in taking risks or trying out new ways of doing things.
- A bachelor’s degree required; emphasis on journalism, marketing, economics or related field strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.