- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. They are looking for a designer to help design application frameworks and features for the client's App on Android and iOS.
Work with product design leads to develop mockups and flows to effectively communicate product design and UI ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing features and tools, work with user research, product management and engineering teams, make constructive proposals product design changes.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Hands-on UX and UI design
2. Collaborate with product manager and engineering team on concept generation and iteration (Can vary from sketching to final deliverables)
3. Collaborate with UX org for reviews and iteration
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, human factors, industrial design, service design
- 2 years of experience in a Interaction Design role
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex digital systems.
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and create prototypes.
- Ability to work within design patterns and brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with user researchers, and related data to inform and shape projects.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***