- South San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
*** Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a Sr. Social Media Designer with commanding knowledge of industry best-practices for social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat is REQUIRED ***
This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through all our online channel. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with art directors, catalog, visual merchandising, and e-com designers, and Creative Director. S/he will be responsible for guiding and directing cross-channel projects from design concept through to completion.
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital) for projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field; OR 8 years experience in interactive design or related field.
Major consumer goods company, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
-2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
-2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
-6 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).