CATALOG ASSET COORDINATOR
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CATALOG ASSET COORDINATOR! **
**This is starting as a part-time role 3 days/week (8 full hours per day) but could turn into a full time role at the end of peak due to the other internal part-time person leaving after peak.
• Work closely with production manager, designers, writers and merchants to execute approved catalog layouts.
• Locate and place copy and photo, working closely with editors on copy edits and typesetting.
• Organize and implement page production revisions and corrections with tight turnaround times.
• Prepare page files for release to prepress company.
• Other administrative tasks as necessary.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Design aesthetic and ability to follow established creative styles.
• Asset management experience a plus.
• Detail-oriented, rigorous work ethic and strong communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate workflow, adapt to changing priorities and meet strict deadlines.
• Requires occasional overtime.