- Miami, FL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
▪ Travel to new installations and merchandise the entire space. This
includes installing vm elements, placing visuals, sorting product, stocking
shelves and finishing with taking quality photos.
▪ Ensure all 150+ travel retail locations located throughout North America,
South America, the Caribbean and Mexico are up to date with the latest
VM components and collateral.
▪ Maintain collaborative relationship with the Global Merchandising
Directors in NY to maintain global consistency. Drive weekly status calls.
▪ Conceptualize, design and render cutting edge in-store communication
and visuals, based on brand directives as well as the market and
▪ Develop seasonal planograms and lightbox guidelines ensuring they are
implemented across all doors.
▪ Maintain a special focus on specific high profile doors paying extra
attention to ensure all visual merchandising is up to brand standards.
These doors will be visited on a regular basis and be logged with any
▪ Compile comprehensive store reports after each visit and communicate
with appropriate team members any necessary repairs or missing
▪ Coordinate with retailers and understand the complexity of gaining access
to retail airport locations that are post security.
▪ Manage extensive online inventory of merchandising collateral based at
our warehouse in Miami and Switzerland.
▪ Track all vm elements that have been sent to store. This includes packing
boxes and following up logistically.
▪ Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours a day and lift boxes up to 30 lbs.
▪ Work closely with the marketing team in designing dynamic in-store
launch and promotional areas.
▪ Design communication bands, seasonal lightbox guidelines and any other
related visual merchandising material.
▪ Work with multiple vendors and issue PO#s through SAP while working
within budget constraints.
▪ Design large scale airport advertising campaigns.
▪ Art direct multiple projects at the same time including digital stills,
advertisements, posters, banners and other various collateral.
▪ Train staff at seasonal merchandising workshops.
▪ Create and present updates at seasonal strategy and sales meetings to
Miami commercial team as well as members from the New York office.
▪ Must be flexible to work over weekends if needed.
▪ BFA required
▪ 3+ Years of visual merchandising/graphic design/marketing and/or related
field experience required
▪ Knowledge of computer programs including:
Adobe Creative Suite required
Adobe Acrobat required
Microsoft Office required
SAP preferred but not required
IWD displayer preferred but not required
▪ Strong Visual Merchandising skills
▪ Understanding of urgency and the ability to deliver on time
▪ Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
▪ Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
▪ Ability to communicate with brand associates of higher level
▪ Ability to self-manage and work independently
▪ Strong understanding of typography, color and composition
▪ Ability to design cutting edge graphics with limited direction
▪ Knowledge of different printing processes
▪ Understanding of logistics and customs requirements when shipping
domestically and internationally
▪ Spanish and Portuguese speaking a plus but not required
▪ Photography skills a plus but not required
▪ Previous experience in luxury brands a plus
▪ Ability to travel 60% of the time with limited notification beforehand
▪ Valid passport required
▪ Creative portfolio required