- Minneapolis, MN
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a Associate Marketing Manager to Lead new product and pipeline development. Partner with and lead cross-functional teams to execute new product innovation. Scope of role may include building a Total Product Offering through consumer learning, technical development, communication strategy and partnership on customer sell in.
Accountabilities: Build and execute innovation plans. Lead a Team: Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of new innovation, including product development, packaging and First Moment of Truth learning, communication strategy, and future pipeline creation.
• Passion for management of brands (consumer foods)
• Capability to work with very high levels of ambiguity
• Distinguished leadership
• Understanding of marketing concepts
• Ability to work collaboratively with and inspire cross-functional teams
• Creativity of ideas and implementation Competencies
• Business/Industry knowledge
• Communication and interpersonal effectiveness
• Excellent influencing skills
• General Management perspective
• Critical thinking/strategic reasoning/problem-solving
• Commitment to results/ Personal initiative
• Education Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred
• At least 7+ Years Experience Recommended
Looking for strong background and experience with CPG innovation or new product development.
Ideally looking for a candidate with very relevant experience of 7+ years.