This is an operational support role for our client's LatAm Merchandising Team. This role will execute the process and management needs for Merchandising from inventory sources from US, APAC and other regions to submit and administer that inventory for deals, events, and merchandising needs for Marketing channels. Leveraging dashboards for execution and insights, using best practices determined by merchandising lead while using improvement methodologies to continually improve processes, efficiency, conversion and GMB performance during campaigns.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Work cross functionally with LatAm Inventory/Merchandising and marketing teams, as well as relevant teams from US/APAC and sited markets to ensure a seamless process to execute select inventory towards deals, events and retail moments.
• Manages communication and feedback of selected items.
• Assists in preparing and loading selected items to Deals platform.
• Tracks inventory performance in real time to merchandise deals and events based on buyer engagement and conversion.
• Determines procedures, standards and/or specifications at the operational level, for all submissions and selections for the Deals Program to reduce errors on site and improve efficiencies.
• Maintains a list of quality assurance procedures and processes for ensuring items meet Deal, event and marketing channel requirements.
• Pilots and trains teams on new or updated processes or standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• 2 years of retail/eCommerce work experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking stills.
• Detailed oriented, excellent follow up skills.
• Must exhibit a professional demeanor.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects
• Language: fluent in English. Spanish will be a plus