Our Healthcare client, in Hartford CT, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their National Accounts Marketing Team to position as a market leader among our varied audiences including clients, prospects, consultants and business groups. This individual will leverage multiple marketing channels to create a compelling presence and position in our client's marketplace.
The ideal candidate will coordinate editorial, creative and production of a variety of high-quality multi-channel marketing materials including digital newsletters delivered via email, webinars, events, sponsorships, and marketing and advertising materials. They will ensure that communications are created and delivered in a timely, relevant and consistent manner for a variety of key stakeholders. They will have proven experience in project management, communications and/or marketing.
Minimal travel required. (very small possibility. may be required for an overnight travel 1 or 2 times over duration of project)
• Lead the planning, project management, execution of multiple communications for varied constituents
• Create compelling marketing materials, events, sponsorships and communications to support key messaging and differentiators
• Drives sponsorship, meeting and event planning and execution, including working with internal contacts on all logistics, content, design, execution and measurement
• Manages vendor relationships
Collaboration and Relationship Building
• Work closely with other functional teams
• Collaborate with Marketing and Communications departments to ensure consistent strategy and messaging
• Work closely and strategically with National Account Client Development, Client Management and Operations and other marketing teams