- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Consultant to lead a communications work stream for a high visibility Digital Redesign project. This initiative will redefine the products and services currently offered, introducing a new personalized digital approach. The Communications Specialist role will serve as a member of the team to deliver the
- Translate program strategies and messaging into communications tailored to an internal audience.
- Develop and manage communication plan and timeline, including a weekly meeting to drive delivery of communication project plan.
- Create, write, and produce communication material in multiple formats including partnering with agencies and other key stakeholders
- Explore and leverage new communication mediums and techniques that encourage greater employee engagement, involvement and two-way dialogue
- In addition, create content and use established communication mediums including: PowerPoint presentations, email notes, video scripts, frequently asked questions, articles, talking points, etc. with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Design and deliver communications materials for senior level management to support leadership review forums and broad employee communications.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, organizational development or related field
- At least 5 years of managing/leading communication development experience to drive change management internal to an organization
- Prior experience working in a dual role as both a writer and producer of communications for digital projects.
- Should present leadership and initiative to understand the essence of the digital projects
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and balance multiple priorities
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience supporting internal communications within a large, preferably global, organization
- Project management experience
- Change management experience