- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Video Producer to work across agency business units to provide consultation on video production best practices for video projects, manage video production on assigned projects, and oversee video production assistants within this in-house agency. This Consultant role requires clear and persuasive points of view (verbally and in written form) in client creative presentations, proposals, and more. Candidate will also assist in the execution of strategic business and proposal development as it relates to video production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Understand the big picture and “connect the dots”, prioritizes and effectively manages the production of videos that meet client goals - on time and on budget.
- Partner with all stakeholders, clients, creative staff, and key vendors to ensure realistic, actionable plans are put in place.
- Lead conversations with partners by asking the right questions, getting to the heart of video assignment.
- Co-lead client-facing meetings and presentations to persuasively sell ideas
- Participate/collaborate in building strategic proposals/recommendations for external clients.
- Keep current on new trends in video production.
- Maintain and grow strong vendor partnerships.
- Identify gaps in vendor needs and partner with the sourcing group to identify and onboard new vendor partners.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
Flexible spending accounts
Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 5-6 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in video production
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities at all levels
- Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
- Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative
- Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills, effective oral and written communications skills required
- Proven consultative, persuasive/sales skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and flex as priorities change
- Up to 25% travel required for this position
- 4- year degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing preferred
Skills Profile includes:
- Marketing Communications knowledge
- Proposal Development experience
- Video Production knowledge