** THIS CANDIDATE CAN SIT IN EITHER NEW YORK CITY, PENNINGTON NJ, OR SAN FRAN** Therefore this Field Marketing Specialist role is open to these 3 locations: New York City (NY), Pennington (NJ), San Francisco (CA).
Our client is a large financial institution and they are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join their team for a 12 to 18 month contract, health benefits and 401K offered. The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing key marketing programs at the Advisor Practice Level. Field Marketing Specialist candidates will need 5+ years of wealth management marketing experience and this Field Marketing Specialist does require 30 to 50% travel within the United States.
Specifically, this Field Marketing Specialist will:
• Work with third parties to ensure message alignment and compliance with firm policy
• Track team engagement and measure field impact
• Present Digital/Social Marketing both live & virtually via WebEx
• Manage team event support
• Partner with Local Marketing Strategists to raise awareness of key local programs
• Create & maintain training documents
• Provide 1-1 Advisor marketing support at national forums, e.g., AES, PMD Excellence, etc.
Field Marketing Specialist Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 or more years of wealth management marketing experience
• Proven experience in the financial industry, specifically in wealth management or fiduciary, with a focus on Advisor practice models
• Very strong presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
• Estimated travel 30-50% - travel is potentially national (US)