- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $43.33/hour
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
A junior web designer/developer who helps media publishers (newspapers, broadcasters, etc) create beautiful, performant native ads.
1. Work directly with publisher and their sales team to identify good locations for native ads.
2. Create designs that have personality but match the surrounding content (including proofs in a design tool like sketch or photoshop) and iterate if needed to create designs that are policy compliant.
3. Implement these designs using CSS
- Evaluate existing publisher native ads and suggest improvements
- 1+ years working full time as a web designer + developer
- Experience using Sketch, Photoshop and CSS
- An excellent eye for visual design and elements like alignment, colors, spacing, and typography.
- Experience using HTML and CSS to design beautiful, responsive websites.
- Good communication skills for client interactions
Nice to have:
- Experience in digital advertising
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***