As a Strategy and Operations Lead in this assignment, you will work with teams and collaborate cross-functionally with key leaders across Marketing, Product, Finance, and Sales to solve the client's toughest challenges, champion high priority projects, and drive greater operational rigor.
You have strong business strategy and operational rigor as well as business acumen and exceptional people/communication skills with the ability to communicate and work collaboratively and cross-functionally with co-workers of all levels.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Lead, manage and represent Marketing through annual and quarterly planning, strategy and execution
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects, everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-product marketing initiatives
- Work with the Marketing leadership team to coordinate C-level deliverables
- Communicate priorities, activities and results to the larger organization.
- Bring the science and rigor to establishing priorities
- Conduct data-driven business analytics to support and make recommendations on strategy and investment.
- Improve overall operating efficiency and effectiveness by applying a rigorous approach to Marketing’s operational processes.
- Evaluate and pressure test Marketing’s performance.
- Identify opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for leadership.
- Drive the priorities of our team by, setting agenda for weekly leads meetings to shaping offsites to ensuring leadership development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5- 8 years of experience in developing strategy for marketing organizations or management consulting firms
- Experience in a role requiring rigorous analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to senior management.
Nice to Have
- Team management experience; ability to work across teams, build relationships and influence senior managers.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills