Lead the operational integration and execution of technology for the launch brand Application (APP). Initiative/partnership includes, but is not limited to, providing internal (cross market: Global to US Market) and external stakeholders with strategic input for design, data capture and tactical execution of this App within a multi-channel customer experience-oriented environment. Candidate will be required to manage the design, development, testing, documentation, review and approval, deployment, support, and sustainability of mobile app/s.
• Collaborates with Patient Marketing, Brand Marketing, CRM Digital Delivery Team, global counterparts, agency partners in managing and operationalizing promotional app/s.
• Manages a multi-disciplinary team, complex product, and complex project plan through the strategy and execution with ongoing work plan management and deployment of the brand-focused promotional app.
• Applies knowledge and understanding of technology, consumer digital trends, and patient health information needs.
• Ensures/is accountable for the alignment and coordination of operational synergies with 3rd party partners and database, operations and IT (as needed/if required by the initiative)
• Ensures alignment and coordination with training to develop staff training and ensure its delivery
• Monitors relevant operational measurements and business KPI’s, as well as, operational effectiveness and accuracy of the app. Is able to identify the KPIs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Is able to understand, and disseminate the information appropriately and in a timely manner to key stakeholders.
• Proactively assesses and recommends operational best-practices and works to ensure standardization and efficiencies across brands, a/o disease areas
• Manages agency budget ensuring efficiency and effectiveness for every stage of the project and is accountable for app investments
• Set the full APP scope of features and services working with US Market Commercial Lead (JRSP). Initial concept for APP includes-
o CDE access both mobile, video chat, web
o C4C materials including videos
o Text messaging administration reminder tool
o Web materials and services – brand.com, registration for RM, savings cards
o Understand, inform on, direct partners and manage all regulatory constraints (US Market)
o Logistical coordination of vendor activities for assigned projects and ensure timely review and feedback of materials is communicated.
o Serve as a team member support and ensure that all projects are tracked and proactively communicated/coordinated with key stakeholders from creation through production
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, IT, Marketing or related field required.
• Experience in PM support for app designing, developing, and launching mobile web-service drive apps in the Apple App store and Andriod Market
• Involvement with all stages of application developments, modifications, and implementation from UI design to final testing
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment
• Pharmaceutical/Retail/Digital Health/Financial Services industry experienced preferred
• Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted, complex CRM/database management programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers
• Experience managing third party data and vendors, including database, teleservices, fulfillment, etc. vendors
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management and CRM/database technologies