Top Entertainment client is seeking two Account Coordinators to help manage world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands!
MUST HAVE experience working in JIRA and attending daily SCRUM meetings and helping with roadmap planning.
Project Management or Product Management experience a must have!
Your primary responsibility will be assisting the Senior Website Account Manager in delivering the online solutions to business partner needs. This candidate will be working to understand, communicate and execute initiatives based on the priorities, timelines and strategic direction of a our brand.
Job Specific Scope – Internal Expectations
• Understand line of business, roles, responsibilities and processes within operations. Document and solve for gaps where identified.
• Attends periodic meetings within Product Verticals (ie. daily scrums, sprint planning, roadmap planning) to help drive business priority decisions, remove roadblocks and ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope as outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager .
o Escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline or strategic vision.
o Communicating changes in business strategic direction or priority shifts to Senior Website Account Manager, Product Owner and functional teams.
• The Account Coordinator may be responsible for the support of a digital strategy created by the Senior Website Account Manager using the agile framework including:
o Creating formal documentation in the form of a Project Brief and share with Senior Website Account Manager for approval
o Develop formal documentation of business requirements and/or user stories based on agile principles and team preferences
o Track business requirements and/or user stories with the team using established tools such as the wiki and JIRA
• When applicable, manages the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager
• Jira ticket management – works with the Production team to address business clarification needs and blockers removed
• Supports the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copywriting, to ensure adherence to strategic vision as outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager.
Job Specific Scope – External (Partner) Expectations
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address priority conflicts if they arise
• For new development efforts, collaborates with Senior Website Account Manager and organizations across (Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Rev. Management, Operations, etc.) to build business requirements and manage scope expectations
• Collaborates with other Account Coordinators and Product Analysts across various product lines and brands to support a seamless experience across touch points
• Ability to take on multiple projects and frequently switch and re-prioritize tasks
• Strong business acumen skills; ability to communicate effectively and professionally to business partners
• Independent learner – ability to take initiative and work with internal and external partners to find answers quickly
• Ability to manage through ambiguity and take the lead on finding answers to business questions/issues
• Excellent time management skills and able to move focus as directed; good understanding of Agile development methodology
Required Education Bachelor’s degree | MBA strongly preferred