Our Client's team is looking for a UX designer to help develop solutions for a digital society in India. The team is focused on creating meaningful and delightful solutions in the day-to-day life of users in India. We are looking for a strong UX Designer (hybrid of Interaction designer & Visual designer) to partner with UXers, PMs, and Eng to execute on their product offering.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
1. Explore divergent design solutions and define the user interface for new products and features.
2. Develop and apply general visual style and consistent interaction patterns, and pixel-perfect design, spec, and assets.
3. Participate in regular design reviews, and communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users’ point of view
- Deliver the designs and follow up on details with the Engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish
- Flexible for occasional off hours meetings
- Flexible for international travel based on business need
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product) (in lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience required)
- 3-5 years experience with UX and visual design
- Strong core visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools.
- Excellent written communication & documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Well organized & strong attention to detail
Nice to have
- Deep knowledge of mobile application design, Android and Material Design
- Proven track record of designing and launching successful software design experiences for mobile applications
- Experience collaborating with user researchers, other designers, product managers, and engineers