Our top education client is looking to hire a UX Research professional for a 10 week project located in their Boston office. This person will be responsible for bringing the user’s voice to our strategic product development efforts. As the User Experience Researcher, you will collaborate with stakeholders and our UX design teams. This role requires a Researcher who has experience and competency with UX processes and methodologies. Your primary responsibilities are planning, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research for higher education products.
● Well versed in user-centered design methods and best practices.
● Work well in an environment with onsite and remote teams.
● Independent self-starter
● Experience preparing and making formal presentations/reviews.
● A minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience in collecting user data for online interfaces is typically required.
● Three (3) years direct experience with user experience research methodologies such as card sorting, usability testing, customer interviews, and surveys.
● Experience conducting mobile research. (smart phones/tablets/native apps/online mobile sites)
● A demonstrated professional demeanor and an ability to put research participants at ease.
If interested, please apply and include a link to your portfolio or work samples. Thank you!