- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Zoe Mote
Want to have a big impact? Join the “Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance” cloud as they create and manage some of the most important compliance control documents for this company company. You'll build out a Confluence space for this organization, edit security policies, analyze compliance gaps, help create a control framework, and more. You'll have the opportunity build out a doc set that will be used across the technology organization, a doc set that supports top values of Trust and Security.
- Own, create, and maintain documentation for the Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance organization. As a technical writer on GRC, you'll work collaboratively with engineers and project managers to document GRC guidelines.
- Problem solving with excellent people skills and understand the needs of engineers and writing easy-to-understand Security documentation, guidelines and course materials.
- Manage and execute on a large portfolio of diverse writing projects, such as hardware configuration, diagrams, and procedural documentation for internal tools.
- Demonstrate the right mix of technical knowledge, technical writing skills, web skills, and creativity to deliver this documentation in the format best suited for various audiences.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, excellent communications skills, and the tenacity, humor, and people skills to work with and efficiently obtain information from a wide variety of Technology team members.
- Create tutorials, videos, and other user assistance to help developers build on our infrastructure.
- Self-directed, passionate about technology, produce high-quality documentation, and understand how your work contributes to the overall success of the company.
- Working primarily with teams that are on-site in San Francisco and Seattle.
- Use innovative technical communication tools and Agile methodologies to deliver the best work of your career!
- 6+ years of experience writing developer-focused documentation for software development audiences, or equivalent experience writing or testing code and at least 2+ years of writing documentation.
- Past experience writing content for courseware desirable. Working knowledge of instructional design principals desired.
- Experience in successfully partnering with SME's to obtain, clarify, and validate raw content.
- Understanding and awareness of security best practices, concepts and tools for producing SAAS applications.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with multiple deliverables.
- Ability to adapt and make progress while dealing with ambiguity.
- Great people and communication skills.
- Focus on quality and details.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Strong team player.
- Customer advocate.
- Experience with Confluence, XML, and DITA
- Ability to work with management to establish goals and priorities
- Experience with video and image editing software
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
This TOP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform helps companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on their mission of improving the state of the world.
This Cloud CRM leader is looking for Technical Writer for a 4-month assignment onsite at their San Francisco office.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***