We are looking for a Technical Unity Designer to work closely with a creative team and 3D designs. You will be intermediary between our creative team and Dev team. You will be reviewing notes and then tasked with one on one interaction with technical artists and 3D designers to convert them from conceptual art to our Dev team. This is a creative role but you will need to be able to interface with the Developers to make sure it works.
This role allows you the opportunity to work on the newer Mixed Reality Headsets, one of the most cutting edge and innovative teams in this group. There is also an opportunity for this role to convert to FTE role based on your performance.
Day to Day
- 60% Technical Coding – shading and design aesthetic
- 30% Artist
- 10% anything else
- 5+ years of relevant experience including working with Unity and C#.
- Must have a background in video games (console or mobile).
- If you have experience in VR, AR or Mixed Reality that is plus.
- Solid experience with 3D materials, shaders, lighting, and various 3D applications preferred.