- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top fortune 500 company, is looking for a Lead Motion Graphic Designer with Art Director experience to join their Digital Customer Experience organization (dCE) team in San Francisco. The dCE team is comprised of creative professionals that are responsible for delivering unique and innovative designs and experiences across multiple applications, products and payments offerings. Diverse backgrounds range across design agencies, mobile hardware manufacturers, financial institutions, mobile carriers, startups and content providers.
We are looking for a talented and experienced motion designer/animator for UX and video to join this team. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers committed to developing the next generation UI interfaces across multiple screen sizes
A customer centric view is paramount while providing simple, fun, innovative, and enriching mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast paced environment alongside our UX/UI designer to use visual storytelling to bring our designs to life. Additionally, in this role you will work with our marketing and executive teams to help develop go to market artwork, guidelines, visuals, presentations, etc. Providing our multi-disciplinary team with world class visuals which communicate the heart and soul of our products will our client continue in its role as the leader in the mobile financial services space.
- Partner with Content Strategists, UX Designers and Art Directors and internal stakeholders to create videos (animation and live action) for multiple channels including: product design, digital and social
- Develop visual storytelling of future products and strategic offerings
- Become an expert in Chase customer experience, design standards and marketing goals
- Manage and mentor motion designers within digital marketing team
- Develop and document video and motion standards and practices
- Deliver compliant videos within brand guidelines and design standards
- Provide motion design critique and tactical collaboration on an as-needed basis
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices and emerging tech
- Strong knowledge of animation and video production principles and techniques
- Strong storytelling and visual concepting experience for both marketing and digital product environments
- Excellent communication skills through all stages of production, including written documentation and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications (digital, experiential & social) and commercial design
- Strong attention to detail and awareness of project scope and delivery dates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 10+ years experience designing video and animation across a diverse range of domains in film/broadcast, mobile, web, game and embedded applications.
- In-depth to expert working knowledge and proficiency of animation and graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)