● Act as the user advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Ingest the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a successful UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and KP standards.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Apply Kaiser Permanente branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
● Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
● Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI experience.
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
● Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
● Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
● Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience in responsive design.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Experience with visual design as well as interaction design.