A global beauty brand is seeking an Art Director. This person will be responsible for building, growing, and maintaining one of the brand's loyalty programs. Working with SAD and ACD, the art director will be responsible for content/design creation for campaigns that supports overall business goals.
• Brand Builder: Develop on brand campaigns and ensure design consistency across all relevant touch points.
• Brand Thinker: Partnering with SAD, understand both marketing and creative needs to provide creative solutions that meet business objectives. Drives integration of art direction and design across all channels including, but not limited to: desktop/mweb/app, email, display advertising, video, printed collateral, and package design.
• Creative Collaborator: Partner closely with editorial and retail teams to develop creative concepts for robust 360 client experience. Partners with Content Production to align on appropriate talent to ensure accurate execution of creative vision. Including but not limited to photography, retouching, video development.
• Cross-functional Partner: Builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional partners to ensure strategic objectives are met.
• External Partner: Partners with outside agency and vendors including: production agencies, UI/UX agencies, and video vendors; be their thought partners and provide brand guidance.
• Inspirational Mentor: Actively work with junior members of the team to make sure that all executions are of the highest quality and adheres to the brand. Educates team in creative expertise and knowledge including art direction, photography, design, typography, print production.
• Expert in Digital: Understand and strategically apply the latest platform/industry/creative trends and digital best practices; always seeking the next opportunity in this space for the brand.
• Skilled Presenter: Represents creative team in a variety of settings: large/small groups, direct reports, managers, formal presentations.