- Atlanta (looking for national talent)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lauren Rosner
Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for multiple Enterprise UX Designers (mid-to-senior) to work a long-term assignment with potential to turn permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week in Atlanta.
The team is specifically looking for passionate, creative individuals who are up for challenges and want to explore an opportunity where instant and considerable results are delivered. This role will focus on the improvement of Enterprise-level products and software, not eCommerce. Desire to improve efficiency and empathetic design are key. The client is not interested in individuals only looking to get a Fortune 50 on their resume.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with a team of UX Specialists across a variety of disciplines: Design, Architecture, Research, etc.
- Communicate with key user and operational groups to understand business needs and how to best approach solutions from an empathetic standpoint
- Elicit ideas and assist team members with gaining shared understanding, and aligns the product team and stakeholders
- Present design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
- Analyze user experience data and provide recommendations to address business needs
- Collaborate and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to design solutions
- Create designs such that information is easy to find, consume, and understand
- Communicate ideas and designs to end user and product team members
- Participate in and contribute to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices (communities of practice)
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A DIGITAL PORTFOLIO OR PRESENTABLE SAMPLES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
- Demonstrable experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, UX Architect, and / or Information Architect. Also looking for experience with user research and visual design.
- Must be able to manage his / her time effectively by quickly prioritizing projects and by delegating to junior designers.
- Deliverables will include but are not limited to: mental models, user journeys, personas, debrief documentation, testing plans, task lists, scenarios, low & high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes and/or clickable and rapid prototypes.
- Understanding and experience of UX within an Agile Development Process.
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data and present findings and recommendations.
- Must have experience translating user needs into visual assets.
- Experience producing annotated wireframes, & clickable prototypes.
- Solid experience employing a variety of user centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping.).
- Exposure to style guides, iconography, and/or typography.
- Experience participating and facilitating user research and usability.
- Degree in Engineering, Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Interaction Design, HCI or other related technology degree or equivalent work experience
The Enterprise UX Team creates over 200 digital products. The team consists of over 40 UXers and project managers, working with a separate web development team. They support and create enterprise programs, 40+ desktop programs, 50+ mobile programs, supply chain, HR/finance, and home services. Research heavy, they value a qualitative and quantitative skill set, and strive for user centered, iterative experience validated by actual user. They want their team members to be fearless and collaborative. The ideal candidate is empathetic to the end-user, understands the value of clear, conversational experiences. Customer facing design quality is not critical.
The Enterprise User Experience Designer works hand in hand, often pairing, with other members of product teams to bring products to life. They are responsible for designing intuitive, quality products through collaboration with end users and modern software development teams. They work directly with end users to collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data through formal research. This information is used to inform product-related hypotheses, recommendations, and ultimately user stories in the product backlog.
Aquent is the world's largest staffing firm for marketing and creative talent! Why Aquent?
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits after 4 weeks
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program