- Position can be done remotely - client is in Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a Consultant to manage their e-Campaigns. They will be joining a busy team of Campaign managers jumping in to work with clients to receive requests to support outgoing email communications. The e-Campaign Manager is responsible for cross-organizational Eloqua e-mail campaign execution, implementation of creative designs, campaign operational quality control and ensuring the collection of standard automation metrics. The Consultant must be able to multi-task including managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously. The position interfaces with members of the cross-organizational marketing team as well as individual project stakeholders and client managers.
The e-Campaign Manager ensures quality execution of multi-step email campaigns and monitors deliverability, bounce backs and related effectiveness metrics and ensures analytic reports are available for each campaign. A solid understanding of online e-marketing media test methodology and email and landing page best practices is required.
The successful candidate must be energetic and a collaborative team player with the ability to take direction, definite processes and influence others. Strong organizational skills are critical along with an open-minded approach to challenging the status quo. You must be able to work with highly ambiguous problems taking responsibility to find a realistic path to a solution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with requestors to configure communications in Eloqua, receive and upload the list, upload the content and send the emails out. E-Campaign Manager will bring knowledge of Eloqua’s capabilities and functionality to hit the ground running.
- Support marketing in setting up and maintaining a technical architecture for campaigns.
- Develop ongoing marketing automation campaigns to manage all stages of lead/contact nurturing development.
- Audit marketing operational and planned campaign plans to ensure market readiness.
- Ongoing audit of qualified/unqualified contacts with integration to salesforce.com
- Manage contact segmentation lists according to stakeholder direction and compliance requirements.
- Adobe and HTML coding familiarity.
- Demonstrated flexibility and decision making skills under pressure.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of marketing experience
- 5 years of Eloqua operational experience, 2 years in E10 version
- 3 years direct email marketing and compliance experience
- 5 years’ experience with marketing automation and operational analysis
- 3 years’ experience with HTML reading and basic coding
- Experience with Eloqua in the design and implementation of multi-step triggered marketing campaigns.
Accepted candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start