- BELLEVUE, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Danielle Marchant
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CONTENT WRITER! **
- Develop, edit, and publish content to support business objectives.
- Proficient with knowledge management principles and tactics to drive ongoing improvement of content delivery.
- Develop content in adherence to knowledge management business rules.
- Partner with Global Training Team to ensure alignment with instructional design and training delivery initiatives.
- Perform regular audits of articles to ensure adherence to knowledge management business rules.
- Identify content gaps and work with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to resolve.
- Resolve agent feedback related to content.
- Work with geographically diverse contact center teams to assess and identify areas of knowledge management improvements.
- Mentor and coach various teams on proper usage.
- Support implementation of new releases and processes.
- Assist in the creation of article templates, workflow, and content quality guidelines. Assess opportunities to leverage resources and streamline processes across the organization.
- Create positive, proactive relationships with Service Delivery teams to identify and correct knowledge gaps, improve work processes and procedures, and implement on-going reviews of knowledge base articles.
- Assist in daily management and/or governance surrounding knowledge management system (properties, taxonomy, metadata, etc.).
- Work with content contributors and SMEs to determine needs, scope, and impacts to knowledge base content.
- Provide and interpret knowledge base usage reports and data.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)